Through a diverse and comprehensive range of Continuing Professional Development programmes, Taunton Teaching Alliance aims to:
- Raise the aspiration of teachers and schools
- Share professional development that works across schools
- Work collaboratively, opening up schools to all teachers
- Reflect on and quality-control development initiatives as part of continual self-improvement
- Create clear training pathways for all staff, teaching and non-teaching
- Work closely with universities and other CPD providers to provide accreditation, including master level
Click on the links on the left of the page to find out more about the various CPD opportunities available.